UNIVERSITY OF WALES TRINITY SAINT DAVID
BA (Hons) Applied Business (Entrepreneurship)
The online BA (Hons) Applied Business (Entrepreneurship) programme is specifically designed for students with the passion and ambition to start their own venture, or further develop a venture with which they are already associated.
January and May
Diploma of Higher Education
Certificate of Higher Education
2 years (Accelerated)
Swansea Business School
Faculty of Business & Management
The BA (Hons) Applied Business (Entrepreneurship) programme is specifically designed for students with the passion and ambition to start their own venture, or further develop a venture with which they are already associated.
The programme provides a broad foundation of business skills tailored to the needs of entrepreneurs and business leaders who have a desire to create a better future through outstanding business leadership whether that be as an entrepreneur, senior executive or social entrepreneur.
As students work their way through a unique learning experience that includes tailored learning activities and exclusive video content standing on the shoulders of hundreds of the world’s most successful and inspiring leaders, from Presidents and Prime Ministers to Nobel Prize winners and leading academics, students will be supported in the development of their business acumen.
Why choose this course?
- A degree tailored to your passions, goals, and ambitions.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree.
- Learn from dynamic insights from over 250 Ducere Global Leaders, including former Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize Winners, Global Leaders, CEOs and Business Innovators.
- Develop the skills employers need.
- Enjoy personalised student support.
- Study when it suits you with HD videos, unmatched academic support and no exams.
Key study areas
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Applied Entrepreneurship: Concept Development and Validation
- Digital Business and Disruption
- Digital Marketing
- Capital Raising
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
Career opportunities include:
- Strategy specialist
- Business owner